Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pictures of the Kids

giving hugs to Seth
 Hannah and Seth...can't get enough of our two sweeties!  
Hannah is going to be 2 next month and Seth is almost 4 months old...I can't believe it!




I asked Hannah to give Seth his paci when he was a little fussy.  I looked over a minute later and she had brought him all these blankets plus a bunch of toys (she kept bringing them to him after I took this picture!)  She is such a sweet helpful sister.  

Hannah is really into coloring books and crayons

hugs for Maya this time :)

Happy Seth after his nighttime bottle!

Add caption

Mommy and Seth...he is getting so big!

Walking at the park!  Hannah loves to say "I run" and "I walk".  She also is really into throwing sticks in the water and off the bridge at the park.  Last fall she loved to pick up acorns at the park...now it is sticks, ha!


Maya's new sleeping spot!  I think she is trying to hide from Hannah but the problem is she likes to hide under there too!

3.5 months old
 I LOVE these pics of Seth! Seriously...how can he be any cuter! 


Hannah is starting to help me in the kitchen!  This day we were making muffins, which she calls "pops" for some reason?! She is hilarious!

1 comment:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

LOVE those two sweeties. I love Seth's happy personality!!! Seems like such a laid back baby. Hope the nighttime is going better! And what a sweet big sister Hannah is. Can't believe she'll be 2 soon! Love you all.