Friday, March 19, 2010

As Hannah's 10th month comes to an end, I can't stop thinking about how fast she is growing up and how much joy she brings Nate and I each day. Above is our most recent family picture. It seems we take a million pics of Hannah but not many with us and her together!
This is one of her favorite things to do right now...hold a spoon (or really any toy) out of her mouth without using her hands. It makes us laugh all the time.


She also loves to go through bags or baskets and empty them out. We went to Nate's staff basketball game the other night and she was entertained the whole time when I let her dig through the diaper bag and throw it all out on the bleachers. Above is her emptying out her toy basket, and below is her trying to get into the food pantry. I have always been lazy about shutting doors or drawers, but I am learning quickly to shut things to keep her out! A couple pics down is Nate putting those latches on the cabinets so she can't open them.

Below is a pic of Hannah's little face looking straight into the video monitor. She often plays with the camera when she wakes up from a nap. Probably time to move that out of reach, too!



We have been loving the nice weather. Hannah gets really excited when I pick her up and head for the door. She starts kicking her feet and waving her arms. We took her to the park for the first time and tried out the swing and slide.


One of the biggest accomplishments of the week...learning SO BIG! She has been raising her arms up in the air for a couple weeks, but she wouldn't put the action and words together. This week she did...it was very exciting for me because I have been trying to teach her this for quite awhile.
I love this pic of Nate and her. Nate is an awesome Dad.
I will leave you with a sweet smile. Enjoy your weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paul and Allison Davis said...

so many great pictures! I love how you have black & white with just her pink coat. SO cute!