Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weddings


The past couple of months we have been to 2 weddings...my cousin's in Chicago (above) and my friend Jeanne's in Kentucky (below)! Jeanne and Julie are twins, and are my best friends from college. They were both in my wedding, and I had the privilege of being in both of theirs! They actually got Hannah the dress she is wearing in the above pictures for my cousin's wedding. They had her initials monogrammed on the front of the dress...so sweet. The cutesy hat is from Nate's mom Leslie! The outfit worked perfectly :) Hannah is with my Ringger Grandparents in the picture above. Hannah was just talking away with Grandpa! For Jeanne's wedding, my mom came down to help with Hannah since Nate had football and wasn't able to come. It was so much fun. We didn't get a good picture of Hannah in her actual dress she wore to the wedding, but you can kind of see it in the last picture. I think she looks adorable :)







Posted by Picasa

No comments: