Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our Little Christmas Gift


Merry Christmas!!! Nate and I have had a wonderful past couple of days with family celebrating Christmas and our exciting news. We all met for lunch after our ultrasound and we "revealed" what we were having by pulling out a cute little dress. We actually had today with just the two of us, which was a lot of fun. We feel we got the best Christmas gift on the 23rd when we saw our sweet baby girl on the ultrasound. The baby is healthy and everything seems to be going well, which we are thankful for. The baby is weighing in at about 1 lb 3 oz! It was amazing to watch our little girl move around, rubbing her little hands in her eyes and touching her toes. We are still a little shocked we are having a girl since we both thought we would have a boy. We went and started our registry yesterday and definitely had fun picking out pink things! We feel so blessed. Check out the picture of my belly...I will be 23 weeks tomorrow. (Yes, I am in my Christmas pjs!)

1 comment:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

I want a new pic!!! :) love ya