Friday, January 20, 2012
Seth 1 Year Pictures
And now an update on what he was up to last month...
At 12 Months...
- He could say about 4 words...Mama, Dada, hi, ball
- He liked to carry as many things in his arms as possible
- learned how to spin in circles
- when you say "jump" he bends his knees and acts like he is jumping
- loves "Wheels on the Bus" song...when he hears the song he always starts dancing with his hands
- moos and woofs for cow and dog noises
- he is falling down or bumping his head all the time but nothing seems to phase him
- he LOVES to be held by Papa Jack and PawPaw Ringger
- when he doesn't get what he wants, he throws himself on the floor and cries (for about 10 sec! )
- he loves to destroy a tower to blocks
- he likes to wrestle with Nate...if Nate lays on the ground Seth will just come over and fall right on top of him
- he really enjoyed ripping wrapping paper off the presents at Christmas and his birthday
- sleeps about 12 hours at night and still takes 2 naps during the day
- size 12 and 18 month clothes
- a true delight :)
13 month and Hannah update to come soon...