Seth is 6 months old now so this is being posted really late, but below is his 5 month pic with Maya. He still doesn't really seem to notice her much.
|5 month pic with Maya|
He is our happy baby! People always comment on how much he smiles and how content he is! He is beginning to move a lot too! He rolled over from back to front a few weeks ago and now is rolling all over the place and finding ways to get what he wants! He has also been sitting up for a few weeks now. He also locks his little legs when he wants to stand. He is our strong boy!
Seth's first time in the pool. He looks so adorable in his little swim trunks!
A few more things...
-Common sayings: "ready, set, go", "Hannah's Turn", "Ouchies all gone", "mailman coming", "Soon, 2 minutes", "Coming soon", "Be back", "I run fast", "Abracabra-Magic" (as she waves her wand and brings a toy out from behind her back), "Mommy/Daddy what you doin Mommy/Daddy?", "What noise?", "Good Morning Baby Dude (Seth)"
-Stands with her hands on her hips a lot
- Wants people to chase her and likes hide and go seek
-Loves getting her toenails painted
-While running in circles or back and forth and her arms swinging back and forth she says " I exercise"
- Likes to march and sing "Lords Army"
-Her church terms: Little Church (nursery) and Big Church (where we have the service)
-She likes to use the word "big
- Maggie (Grandma Clark) broke her foot and Hannah is very concerned about it. She often prays for "Gee's foot" and then follows it up by saying "Jack help you", meaning Papa Jack will help her. So sweet.
- loves peanut butter sandwiches
-loves to grab faces
-favorite toy is his plush car and his green frog rattle
- favorite book is Funny Feet (he likes to chew the feet on the book )
-He has been sleeping about 9-10 hours a night and takes 3 naps a day.
-likes to nap in the baby swing
-He weighed 15.5 lbs at his 6 month appointment
-No teeth yet but slobbering like crazy!
-Sweetest giggle and smile