|Ringger cousins...Hannah, Josiah, Jed, Seth|
|Grandma Ringger with all the grandkids. Hannah LOVED pushing Josiah in the stroller! :)|
|PawPaw and Grandma Ringger with Seth|
|Aunt Amy with Seth|
|Aunt Lindsey was getting lots of giggles out of Seth!|
|Hannah and Josiah created their own little band with my dad! Every time Hannah sees a guitar (in a book, tv, etc.), she always says "PawPaw"!|
|Hannah with her favorite doll...Baby "D"|
-She is going to be 2 tomorrow!!! ahhh!
-When she wants help she says "help you".
-If I feed her with a spoon, she wants me to make a noise to go with it. Usually she asks for "choochoo", "Elmo song"," puppy" sound, "meow", "Wheels on the Bus", or "ABCs". It makes her so happy.
-She finds "ucky" things everywhere and wants them gone!
-She goes behind me and closes doors, drawers, and cabinets that I leave open!
- She is really good at pointing out pairs of things. Her favorite is pointing out "two eyes" on people's faces and then immediately saying "no touch"!
- She loves to sing ABC song...she says "ABC" and then randomly says other letters as we sing the song.
- She had her first lie this week...when I asked her if she tooted after I heard it, she blamed it on the character "Sid" from "Sid the Science Kid" and then blamed it on "Baby D", and then on me!!!
-Everything is "mine" or "my ____" these days.
- She likes finding planes and the moon in the sky
-She likes to put on my necklaces and look at herself in the mirror!
|Seth 4 months old|
- He is very ticklish
- Wakes up happy most of the time
- Likes to try and put rattles/toys in his mouth
- He likes to kick his feet in the bathtub
- We had to put the bumbo away because he was stretching his way out of it
- He seems to like when Hannah sits by him and reads or gives him hugs and kisses.
- His face reminds me SO MUCH of Hannah when she was his age!