Sunday, October 17, 2010

PUMPKINS!!!

We got into the fall spirit this week as we took Hannah to two different pumpkin farms. One trip was with my Mom, Grandparents, 2 sisters, and my 2 nephews.  The other was when Nate and I took her to a local  farm. We get our pumpkins and gourds from them every year, but this time Hannah was able to pick out her own!  We had a great time! Lots of pumpkin pictures below...

Hannah and Cousin Jed

Hannah and Grandma Ringger

My Grandma and Grandpa Witzig were in town to visit!



Playing at the playground at the Pumpkin Patch...

All three cousins together...Hannah, Josiah, and Jed

In the haybale maze...Hannah LOVES being chased!


Mommy and Hannah

This is how sweet Hannah is...she even gives hugs to pumpkins :) 

Doesn't look like a comfortable seat to me...haha

In the pumpkin patch

And finally, at our local farm that sells pumpkins...


Typical of Hannah...both hands are full. One with rocks and one with a baby gourd! I just think she is the cutest!

2 comments:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Adorable pictures! Hope she is feeling more like herself today. Loved the one with her sitting on the pumpkin. I agree...that can't be that comfortable :) At least not with thinking about what you have to do in a few weeks!!! :) Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

All the pumpkin activities look like fun! Hannah is adorable as usual! I hope you all are doing great!