Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bedhead, Birthdays, & Books

A few pics...


Hannah woke up with this hilarious bedhead the other day!!! She wanted breakfast SO bad but I had to get a pic first!
She often goes over to the pantry door to let us know she is hungry!!! 

Celebrating my birthday...

My nephew Jed and I have our birthday's 2 days apart.  He was way excited for his Elmo cake!

Hannah spent time with both sets of Grandparents as we celebrated birthdays this past weekend...

Hannah loves singing "This Is The Way The Ladies Ride"  on Grandma Ringger's lap!


Playing with the leaves with Papa Jack

My Grandma and Grandpa Ringger sent me this birthday card that plays the birthday song.  Hannah has been carrying it around as the music plays.  She loves it!

Finally...taking time to sit and look at an animal book with Daddy after he got home from football. She is always so excited to see him when he gets home! 



No comments: