Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ba Ba Da Da


This past week, Hannah added ba bas and da das to her vocabulary!! It is a nice change from her high pitch squeals. They are the sweetest little sounds. I wish they would be ma mas, but I know that will be coming soon! We went to our story time at the library this morning and she was just talking it up during the music part. She melts my heart! She continues to love to eat and has completed all the fruits and vegetables now (I think!) Papa Jack said he has never seen a baby so excited about eating. You can tell when she is hungry because she starts to move her mouth like she is chewing. So cute! I can't believe she is going to be 8 months next week. Our baby is growing up so fast! Above is Hannah in her new winter coat my parents got her for Christmas. As you can see, she couldn't move her arms...hilarious. We realized that the coat was actually an 18 month coat instead of a 12 month like we wanted. Hopefully she can wear it again next winter!
Hannan and Maya for their 7 month photo! I think they are ready for Christmas.
I think this picture is so sweet
So I guess while I was making dinner, Nate was playing Peek-a-boo with Hannah with this huge blanket. From the picture below, I would say she was enjoying it. She learned this huge, goofy, teeth-showing smile this past week as well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*~*~*Bargain Blessings*~*~* said...

Adorable photos! May I ask what type of dog you have? :)

PS-thanks for following our site!

Erica and Nate said...

She is a soft coated wheaten terrier...wonderful dog!!