Saturday, October 11, 2008

12 Weeks!


We have hit the three month mark, which is very exciting. This week our baby is supposedly the size of a lime. I can't believe how fast the time is going. It hit me again this morning when I was looking at our little baby from the ultrasound. All I could do was cry...of course tears of joy. I am so excited!!! I told all my friends at school last Friday, so that was so fun to be able to share in the excitement with them. My sister in law Casie had told me people bring in donuts at her school to announce their pregnancy, so I kind of took her idea. I bought donut holes and put a little sign up beside the donuts for everyone to enjoy (see picture). It was fun to see people walk by and see their reactions. I am still feeling great other than being super tired. Hopefully I will be able to put a picture of a baby bump soon. So far, my body is not making many changes physically. I keep thinking/hoping my stomach is growing, but those around me are saying nothing has changed! Be looking for a picture in the next week or two!

No comments: