|Seth loves to drink out of my water bottle!|
|Playing "peek a boo" behind the curtain! He would say it as he came out!|
|Hannah slept on the floor after she got her baby dolls all tucked in and cozy in HER bed!|
|Hugs with cousin Josh|
|The kids waiting for Grandma Ringger to come for a visit!!!|
|Reading books together|
|Watercolor painting with Maggie...|
|Painting our kitchen walls a neutral color with Papa Jack!|
-She is really into "dancing". She loves going to the Ball State Gymnastic meets and is learning some dance moves from our friend from small group. We are planning a 3 year old ballerina party :)
- She likes to sing the cleanup song while she picks up toys
- Her new saying... " I tink (think)..."
- She told me she wants to be a mailman when she grows up :)
- We are going to Veggie Tales Live this weekend. We found out we were going about a month ago, and she has been asking if it is March pretty much every day since then!
- When I put her bed, she always says, "Let's talk". Usually she wants to talk about what colors of clothes we are all going to wear the next day, ha!
- She is on a good sleeping streak this week (she was getting up to go to the bathroom numerous times in a night), but before we close her door at night, she wants to know exactly where Nate and I will be and what we will be doing!
-She goes to a sitter one day a week, and one day when she came home she started singing "Baby Baby Oh " at dinner! We couldn't stop laughing when we realized she had picked up some Justin Bieber! Now Seth is singing that line too!
- Loves to climb up on tables and chairs. He gets so proud of himself.
- He likes to lay on his tummy on the laminate floor and slide himself backwards
- Blows on his food
- Likes coloring, puzzles, and stickers
- He is doing a lot of baby chatter. He did say his first real sentence a couple weeks ago. While watching Dora, Dora sang "We did it!", and Seth repeated the sentence right back in the same tone!
- Learning new words all the time. He will try and repeat a lot of things too. He says many words at times, but I think these are all the words he says consistently now (maybe only we can understand some of them though, ha!) : mama, dada, papa, grandma, please, thank you, more, juice, this, ball, baby, book, bubbles, hi, byebye, uh-oh, baba (blankie), lots of animals noises